Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another Pie in the Face




my name's Gene and I just wanted to let you know your good people of the VFW riders should enjoy this! My buddy Jay was just totally humiliated with pies in the face LOL! It was for a beginner's weight lifting bet and part of our rider buddies pasted him good with pies on a couple different days! I thought I'd send you some photoes of it and officially submit Jay to the next pie in the face smashing that you guys back from the VFW when he comes back out your way again! You guys can give it to him as good if not better than our guys LOL! If you want more photoes I got more LOL! Thought I'd send you these first. He has done got it done probly a half a dozen times and we are going for at least 10 LOL! Nothing like being humiliated with a pie in the face LOL!

Hope to talk at you later!
Gene

No comments: